Pacer Jokes: Disney Jokes

Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?  Because she'll let it go!

Why was Cinderella so lousy at baseball? She ran away from the ball and had a pumpkin for a coach.
 
What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?  Same middle name.
 
Did you hear about the morale problem at the Magic Kingdom? Six out of seven Dwarfs are not Happy.
 
Why shouldn’t you fly with Peter Pan? Because you’ll Neverland.

If you get a slice of pie in Aruba, it’s $5.00 a slice. If you get a slice of pie in Jamaica, it’s $3.00 a slice. And if you get a slice of pie in the Bahamas, it’s $4.00 a slice. Those are the Pie-Rates of the Caribbean. 
 
A man goes to a psychiatrist.  He says, “Doctor, you have to help me. Sometimes I think I’m Mickey Mouse. Other times I think I’m Donald Duck.  Sometimes I think I’m Pluto.” The psychiatrist replies, “Hmm.  And how long have you had these Disney spells?”