Pacer Jokes: Medical, Nursing, Doctors, Dentists

 What does the dentist of the year get?  A little plaque.

 

My dentist started to explain a procedure when I told him, “Don’t worry I’ve had a lot of fillings. I know the drill.”

 

A woman goes to the dentist’s office with a toothache.  It turns out she needs a root canal.  “Doctor,” she says, “I’d rather have a baby then have a root canal.”  The dentist replies, “Well, make up your mind so I can adjust the chair.”

 

I went on a date with a dentist last night.  At the end of the date, she said she’d had a great time and she’d like to see me again in six months. 

 

A man went to the doctor with a leaf of lettuce sticking out of his ear. The doctor examined him and said, “I’m sorry to tell you, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.”

 

Why do nurses carry red pens? To draw blood.

 

A musician visits a hospital to play for the patients.  He plays a couple of rock songs and a couple of folk songs. When he finishes, he says to the patients, “Thank you and I hope you get better.” One of the patients says, “We hope you get better too.”